Honored Contributor

Hooray. You can now search by exact color name and Denim & Co. in search bar

[ Edited ]

I have repeatedly made requests to be able to search for D and C items by exact color name. Gary just told a caller that she can do this. This must be new because when I tried, only a couple new items came up for each color. I am very happy about this. I don't know if any other clothing vendor is doing this but I am glad I can match things without spending so much time looking through so many items. Thank you Gary.

NOTE:  You must put both the full name of Denim and Co. and the exact color name in the search bar simultaneously.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hooray. You can now search by exact color name and Denim & Co. in search bar

Perhaps he meant at some point in the future we'll be able to do that.  Because it's definitely not working now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hooray. You can now search by exact color name and Denim & Co. in search bar

I hope so.

Although, in D & C the color names are consistent between different types of clothing, like shirts, tops, and pants.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Perhaps he meant at some point in the future we'll be able to do that.  Because it's definitely not working now.

I tried doing it with the color of the item Gary presented yesterday and it did work. I keyed in Denim & Co. New Antique Rose and two items showed up. Older items in this color didn't show up. 

Honored Contributor

I guess it will only ever be helpful for D & C since every other line seems to change the names of simple colors with every new garment, i.e., lemon yellow, moss, etc.