Esteemed Contributor

Was hoping the new offerings for the fall 2022 season would have less hoodies on everything....but alas....they are still attaching them to most casual wear....yes..before you say it i DO SHOP ELSEWHERE.......BUT i will see an interesting top or outfit...and then you either see a hoodie attached ( yes...not everyone wants them) or you see a pocket plucked in the middle of the top....less is more sometimes....

Esteemed Contributor

Agree and........... I think it's funny when a tall model with an unusual long neck....tries to get her head in a short hoodie.

I've declined several cute jackets b/c it had a hoodie instead of a collar to frame the face.

Respected Contributor

I agree, enough with the hoodies.

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 , I was finished with hoodies the day I took scissors to the hoody of Stan Herman's bath robe! No more....

Honored Contributor

As far as I'm concerned, they can save some money by skipping the hoods.  I've never actually used one, they're usually poorly finished on the inside and look awful, and why would I need a hood while sitting in my living room in a shirt?  They just get in my way.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I like good well made sweatshirt hoodies, not the thin ones.  I wear all winter instead of  a jacket and also at home and turn the heat down. I like feeling cozy.

Something for everyone, plenty to choose from.

Honored Contributor
If I like a top - I just cut off the hood.

Not an issue on knit fabrics, you and up with a nice rolled edge around the neck.
Honored Contributor

I have seen some of the fashions yesterday and today but I don't recall seeing any hoodies.  

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of hoodies.  I'll wear a hoodie anyday.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Agree and........... I think it's funny when a tall model with an unusual long neck....tries to get her head in a short hoodie.

I've declined several cute jackets b/c it had a hoodie instead of a collar to frame the face.

I haven't noticed any models with unusual long necks.