Honored Contributor

Love this hoodie.  It has a lighter colored fabric at the hem and cuffs.  $49.99 but it has 30% off so it is $34.99.   Charcoal heather and comes in a blue and light grey color.  Pure Jill collection.  Comes in Petites and Womens also.

Image for Pure Jill Hooded Easy Pullover from JJill

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I like the length and the lighter color on the cuffs and hem. I prefer a hoodie with at least a partial zip so it is easier to get on over the head. 

Super Contributor

So over hoodies! Enough already.......Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I love and have many hoodies--just got 2 from Izaac that are fantastic. Wear them all the time.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Love this hoodie.  It has a lighter colored fabric at the hem and cuffs.  $49.99 but it has 30% off so it is $34.99.   Charcoal heather and comes in a blue and light grey color.  Pure Jill collection.  Comes in Petites and Womens also.

Image for Pure Jill Hooded Easy Pullover from JJill

@Katcat1 Yes, love hoodies, too....especially ones like this that don’t look like gym or men’s hoodies. I sometimes wear mine w/ a chambray shirt underneath...almost like a sweater.

Respected Contributor

I don’t like pull on hoodies. I like them open like a cardigan - with a zipper or preferably buttons. I only have one hoodie now but I often layer it under coats for extra warmth.