Honored Contributor

Hate to shake things up, but I totally forgot that I was also considering this top:

@Drythe, if I remember correctly, I did post photos here when we returned. They must be somewhere. I'll look if I get a chance.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 : I actually like the first one although could not wear it. I am busty and broad shouldered so those designs really add to that width.

I really do like the green in the other style. Where is it from?

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@suzyQ3 : I actually like the first one although could not wear it. I am busty and broad shouldered so those designs really add to that width.

I really do like the green in the other style. Where is it from?

@Sadiesadie, they're all from Talbots.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

You are all very helpful. @songbird , as @jonbon knows, these are from Talbots.

@GingerPeach, haha...we've been back from Tanzania for over a month. Loved it.

Hi @suzyQ3 

I hope I didn't miss anything you might have posted about Tanzania.  I expect it was just wonderful.  🐒

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I like the 2nd one in either color.  I like the touch of the different patterns mixed on this top.

kindness is strength
Contributor

They are all nice, but I like the more monochromatic purple one. That is the one that I would choose for me as I am broad shouldered and short. While pretty the floral top empahsizes the horizontal. I prefer a v-neck or a stand-up collar as I find them more slimming. Good luck.

Respected Contributor

The first one. So pretty with all the flowers and different colors.

Respected Contributor

I absolutely love the first sweater.  It is something different and special.  Everything about it is just right for me.  Love the florals and brown and pink together.  Great sweater. 

I also like the second sweater.  Altho green is my favorite color, I prefer that top in the fuchsia.  Something about the print in the green in white makes me dizzy.  In the fuchsia with black, the dots are dark and not so promenant.

Honored Contributor

I like the first shirt so much I ordered it along with another top with an very open neck, it is almost off the shoulder

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 

l like the second top in purple best.