Honored Contributor

I like the first one but wouldn't buy it because it has loose cuffs.

I would buy the second one in the green.

Honored Contributor

Some of your posts are making me laugh out loud. I love it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Number 1 please.  Woman LOL  I like the lighter look around the face and the flower placement.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Love the first one in a different color combination!

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 @I like the second top in both colors...which top  are you going to choose?

Respected Contributor

The first..the print is pretty & since it's near the top it'll frame & draw the eye up to your face. The second in both colors is meh, OK but nothing special.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3   I think the first one is very pretty and could be worn casually or with dress slacks and a skirt.  I like both colors of the second one however if I was forced to only pick one color I would go with the sage colored one.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

You are all very helpful. @songbird , as @jonbon knows, these are from Talbots.

@GingerPeach, haha...we've been back from Tanzania for over a month. Loved it.

thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Honest opinions, please

[ Edited ]

I like all of them but if I had to choose one, it would be the second one in green.

But for me, these tops would serve different purposes.  The second is far more casual and would pair with jeans.

I think the first would look gorgeous with a pair of winter white or cream pants.  I would never wear it with black pants and probably not with jeans either.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Honest opinions, please

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 

To me everything about florals depends on the spacing, and I like the spacing on this one!  

But, overall, I would have more use for the second style, and would choose the berry because the white dots/stripes on the green are a bit too much of a contrast to my eye.

Let us know which you choose.

I envy you your trip.  A photo please?

*** The third top, 4th pic, has is too much going on for me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras