Respected Contributor

I like them all but if I had to eliminat any, it would be #1.  Of the two remaining, I'd chose according to which color looked best on me.  Another option would be to not choose, buy all three. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I find the first top far more interesting and unique than the other two.

I believe it could be worn for more occasions and dressed up/down for more versatility.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Love the first one!

Honored Contributor

I love the first one @suzyQ3 @and I rarely wear anything olive, but I’d buy this! It’s so pretty.

i like the second one as well but the rounded hemline not as much as the hemline in the first photo.

Honored Contributor
@suzyQ3, personally I have wide shoulders, which I think the first top would emphasize more that I need. Therefore I would choose either one of the 2nd top, berry and green are both nice colors.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

I like them all but if I had to eliminat any, it would be #1.  Of the two remaining, I'd chose according to which color looked best on me.  Another option would be to not choose, buy all three. Smiley Happy

@Free2be, you've been hanging around in my head, haven't you? :-)

Actually, I would get only one of two colors in addition to the print -- haven't decided yet, though.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

The first one is fabulous.  The second and third look fine, but nothing much.  There is nothing special about them, and they look like a normal regular top.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Berry.

Trusted Contributor

I like the second one. (berry)

Esteemed Contributor

The floral, for sure.  Very pretty.

Cogito ergo sum