Esteemed Contributor

Re: Honest opinions.....does anyone shop at Blair?

@ECBG- OMG the Parade newspaper that takes me back.  I may have not paid attention to the ad back then.

My hubby and I were just reminiscing this past weekend about the old newspapers and comics that we use to look forward to reading in the Sunday paper. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I have ordered from Blair and like their tops, and it's one of the few places that sell the dreaded Cotton/Poly Muu Muu (my Mom use to love those)!  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor

I order quite a lot from Blair. I have wonderful Totes brand jackets and a Totes parka I purchased from them. I recently ordered some wide shouldered tank tops for layering. They seem to be excellent quality, nice heavy cotton knit with modest arm holes. I am waiting shipment on a cute knit casual dress right now. I love dresses on hot summer days and have four of their denim dresses which wear like iron. I bought a chenille robe from Old Pueblo Traders over the winter. I am very pleased with it...no shedding and no shrinkage in the dryer. I always google for a free shipping code and have never paid any shipping. I have only returned one item over the years. The size was mismarked and when ! called customer service they credited me with the return shipping fee.

Trusted Contributor

My mom orders from them every season, I wanted a red dress coat in petite, she got me one and I am very happy with it. 

Honored Contributor

Only one time.  Not impressed.  Never again.

Esteemed Contributor

My mom used to always order her pants from Blair. Everything fit her and just what she liked. I think they were Alfred Dunner.

I've looked at them online but haven't ordered. They don't have petites, or not many, and they don't carry an XS. But their selection looks good.

Their reviews are very helpful.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Over the years, I have ordered many items from Blair. Complete satisfaction!

Respected Contributor

I ordered from Blair several yrs ago. I am plus size, but their sizing seemed to run small. I returned whatever I bought & never ordered again. Read reviews on sizing!!

Honored Contributor

I have quite a few times and the quality has always been very good.  I have purchased clothing and home goods.  Never had a problem with anything.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

I have 3 tankinies from Blair, love them.  The fit is right on, comfortable, nice straps, padded (not overwhelming ) bra...you can actually swim in them...the price is good too

I have the shorts as bottoms..nice, not too short...you will like them.