Valued Contributor

Re: Honest opinions.....does anyone shop at Blair?

Thanks everyone!  I appreciate you all taking the time to respond.  You know how it is with buying clothes online - you really don't know until you buy if you're going to like it in person.  I may give them a try for some casual items - thank you again Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately, they don't carry my size. Their smallest size is 6 petite.  Some of the items are national brands.  I did order a floral print french terry sweatshirt from them in a small. The intent was for it to fit long and excessively loose.  If this sweatshirt fit me better, I would definitely have ordered one for my gym wardrobe.  The quality was fine (nice fabric and it has laundered well), and it was only $20 total.  By comparison a D& C sweatshirt might cost $40 to get home.  

FYI: I've ordered a few household items, (national brand) Mohawk holiday doormat, and bathrug.  So far, everything has been keep satisfactory.  

Honored Contributor

First of all, when you sign up for email newsletters, they often have free shipping and handling days.  And I believe that first time customers/orders offer free S&H.  The tops that I've ordered were all first quality, and so far, no strong odors at all, which I appreciate.   Only a few knit tops ran a bit larger than I expected, so I gave them to family/friends.  The quality was so good, that I couldn't prompt myself to return them.   I suggest reading the reviews for each item because there is a feature which shows how true-to-size each item is. Their Clearance section is worth viewing.    Haband is a sister site to Blair, so you might want to view their items, too.   All in all, I'd give Blair a try, especially if you use the free S&H feature.  Good luck, and enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).