Honored Contributor

I just can't seem to turn uo the gray knit jacket on the right side of the home page.

Does anyone have an Idea of what this piece is?  Many thanks.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Homepage Gray Knit Jacket

[ Edited ]

@ECBG  Someone mentioned this just the other day and I agreed.  I hate when they feature an item and then you can't find it.  If I click on an item that is shown,  TAKE ME TO IT !   It's as simple as that...  but that rarely, if ever happens in cases like the one you are asking about.     I'd like to know too.  Looks like a nice piece.   

Edited to add...   I hope if you call CS that they can give you the info you need.

Honored Contributor

Could it be the Laurie Felt faux suede jacket?

A399800

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@september wrote:

Could it be the Laurie Felt faux suede jacket?

A399800

This is correct. @ECBG 

product thumbnail 3

Honored Contributor

@september @qbetzforreal @nyc1 

Many thanks ladies!  If I want, I can just wear a scarf over the embrodery.

Spinning Animated Heart Gif

Honored Contributor

Although I like the look of embroidery on jackets and jeans, I do find that it limits the ways I can wear these items. 

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

Although I like the look of embroidery on jackets and jeans, I do find that it limits the ways I can wear these items. 

@september 

I love the knit jackets on Coldwater Creek, unfortunately, they don't have gray.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@september wrote:

@september 

I love the knit jackets on Coldwater Creek, unfortunately, they don't have gray.

For as long as I have been shopping on Coldwater Creek I never saw a gray jacket on the site. I have been wanting a pair of gray low-heeled shoes and I finally found a pair of Clark Ashland Bubble ones.I found a brand new pair on eBay and I was lucky as it was the last pair they had. Will go perfectly with my gray pants, skirts and jackets.