Honored Contributor

in all the walmarts I"m in amarillo, tx they're in all the stores told my sister up in Ind they have them up there too..

Honored Contributor

must be just in the store thing on the clearance rack.

I go in the stores not do the online thing. you may a lot if you don't.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hochman gowns

[ Edited ]

@ScrapHappy wrote:

Costco often carries Carole Hochman.  Couple of months ago I bought a 4 piece set for my daughter, it was $15.

I also bought 2 sets of the Carole Hochman 4 piece sets at Costco for $15.00 anout 1 month ago and they still have them. I love Costco.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Walmart has the short gowns with pockets for 6.98 love those.

longer gowns for 11. I buy one or the other every time they get the new ones in every week.

Are they 100% cotton?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hochman gowns

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 wrote:

$70 for 2 nightgowns?? And that's a special price??? LOL!!!

$35.00 (each) for a 100% cotton nightgown in plus sizes is about the lowest price I can find.  These are the only kind I wear - 100% cotton.

I bought these last year and the fabric is very soft and washes well.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I just got a Vermont Country Store in mail and they're having a actual sale !

Their gowns are always starting at 70 and up. Beautiful items, but, ouch !

I found a pull over night gown for 20 instead of 50. only color left is blue

I didn't care I grabbed it up. Basic long sleeve mock turtle neck. Most of the candy is gone too. LOL

Wow, I've been getting their catalogs for decades, and order from them once in awhile, and have rarely ever see them have a sale!

They do have lovely nightgowns, but are too pricey for me.  Glad that QVC offers CH 100% cotton nightgowns for a much lower price.  When they do, I stock up on them.

Congrats on finding the good bargain!

Respected Contributor

Well I'm a cheap sleep date!  I can't sleep in anything with sleeves or a collar. So I buy the cheap cotton or cotton/poly blend tank tops from Walmart...$3.99 I have a drawer full and I sleep in those year round. I grab their pull on shorts for summertime and the men's cotton flannel bottoms (size medium) with the drawstring for winter.  I think they may be 7-8$.  And I'm comfortable 🛌

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That Vermont country store sale is only online. They advertised it on the front of their catalog.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   I have summer pajamas from Walmart and they are going on 10 years old.  Wash beautifully and wear well.  I refuse to pay big $$ or $$$ for gowns or pajamas.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I've been known to drop big money on Vermont Country store gown just one and stimulus check paid for that one.  It was Victorian inspired white with lace and embroidered roses I splurged. I"m worth it. LOL