Honored Contributor

Ho ho NO AM Style - July 9th

Good morning, just swinging by to say hello to the AM Stylers.  Also wishing @lolakimono a good first day on the new job Monday.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Re: Ho ho NO AM Style - July 9th

I didn't know we were having another CIJ day and needed some new shirts. The good thing is that HSN has been having great sales the last couple days so I may just tune in there. Best wishes to lolakimona on her new job!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

@Carolina925 

Bah, humbug!

I'm watching a Lifetime movie.  Once I saw that there was CIJ today, I promptly tuned out.

Thanks for the shout out!

I ordered some of my favorite flats for the new job, since I'm probably going to be running to catch my next train.  I did get a discount and several colors were on sale.  They are not inexpensive, but I'm a believer of taking care of my feet.  

Honored Contributor

I agree @lolakimono  take care of the 'feets' when you are younger or spend your golden years crippled up and limping.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

So glad some of us still checking in today.  Only "fashion" item I caught was Leah in the sherpa cape...super styling!

@lolakimono   Very best of luck and good wishes on your new career path.  You go, Girl.

To all the others who read and contribute here, have a good week and hope to "see" you all next Saturday for our weekly check-in.  Have a great fashion week.

Honored Contributor

Woke up early, got my coffee and buttery English muffin and settled in to watch AMS.  Surprised by a CIJ show.  Couldn't click off fast enough.  I can wait until September to think about Christmas.

Honored Contributor

I was disappointed to see Leah presenting Christmas items today.  Smiley Sad

@lolakimono  - I'm out of the loop.  Are you no longer in the teaching profession?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

What type of industry is lucky enough to be getting you?

Sales? Banking? Finance? Industry?.....

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I was disappointed to see Leah presenting Christmas items today.  Smiley Sad

@lolakimono  - I'm out of the loop.  Are you no longer in the teaching profession?

@San Antonio Gal 

I resigned on July 1.

@ECBG 

I start my new job on Monday in Learning & Knowledge Management.

Respected Contributor

I'm checking in late after seeing that it's a CIJ morning.

My fashion buy online this week was a set of 3 relaxed fit ribbed T-shirts from Target: 1 black, 1 gray, 1 white. I needed 2 of the 3 colors and decided sooner or later I'd need a new white. They're a good weight, good quality, and good cut. 

They're made of 58% Cotton, 39% of that "expensive/money" Modal, and 3% Spandex. The set of 3 T-shirts was $21.00. If purchased separately, they're $8.00 each.

image.png