Super Contributor

Re: Hmm Jayne Brown Outfit Monday 2-19 8 am

@jlkz wrote:

As an acquaintance once commented:  " Don't they have mirrors? "

My friend's Jewish mother always used to say when seeing someone badly dressed "oh, poor dear, must be in mourning" (when Jewish people are in mourning, they cover all of their mirrors).

Anyway, Jayne looked a hot mess in that outfit - I thought they had professional stylers? Pat, OTOH, looked very nice with the longer jacket. This is how I would style that top.

Honored Contributor

The leggings needed to be a different color. However, it would be difficult for anyone to look good in the TSV. Just too much going on.....

Honored Contributor

I don't necessarily think there is anything wrong with the TSV.  I think part of the problem with it on Jayne was her mic pack attached to the back is what made her look bigger through the middle and the leggings were just a bad, bad color. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I only watched a few minutes of the TSV presentation.  Jayne seemed confident with her look unlike Pat who covered herself with a cardigan.  Personally I did not think the TSV  with leggings flattered Jayne, Pat or Lori G.  I do not think light color leggings are a good look on anyone over 5.

Frequent Contributor

I agree, the outfit was not the best looking on Jayne for many reasons. And, Pat

looked very uncomfortable in her outfit, too. The top was much too tight around her

middle where she admits she carries her weight, as do I.  She tries to camouflage it

just as I do.  She kept trying to pull the cardigan closed to cover the tightness of

the top underneath that was not flattering.  I like the lines of the Logo clothing and

have tried several pieces.  However, they do cling because of the material content

which I hate.  I have sent every piece back that I have ordered because of the clinginess.

Trusted Contributor

I think it is a comfortable look for hanging around the house and relaxing, reading a book, etc.  Maybe this is what she is trying to convey.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

The logo top and a flesh colored legging, sorry this is a total fashion miss, it looks like she forgot to put on pants.

Lol!...I just happened to look at the clutch wallet video and saw Jane. I thought she had on a very short skirt! After looking closer(thinking...what in the world does Jane have on) I realized it was the flesh colored leggings! I totally agree...a total fashion miss! What was she thinking!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran