Respected Contributor

Hit or Miss? JRT on Rachel Ray this morning.

For me it was a miss.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hit or Miss? JRT on Rachel Ray this morning.

I don't know if the show has come on yet in our area.  It used to be on in the afternoon.  If it's on in the morning, I missed it.  If it comes on this afternoon, I'll set my DVR.

Super Contributor

why was she on? It comes on later here.  

Respected Contributor

To me it was just a publicity stunt for QVC.  She showed a few items, no big deal, but then everyone in the audience received a $100 gift certificate.  Great advertising for the Q, that's all it was.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's on her home page so I'm assuming you could watch if you wanted to.  I just checked and the show is now on at 11:00 a.m. in my area.  I had no idea it had moved.  LOL 

She showed 2 clothing pieces and 2 different ways to wear each one.  One was the Isaac cashmere poncho top that I think was a former TSV and one was the long Halston sweater that was a TSV.

They refer to JRT as QVC Style Expert.  I actually don't really care for her own ensemble on the show. 

Valued Contributor

Oh ...  Something different ...  It's Jane ...  in the new All About Jane Show !!  Where is my remote ...

Super Contributor

@loveour4leggedfriends wrote:

To me it was just a publicity stunt for QVC.  She showed a few items, no big deal, but then everyone in the audience received a $100 gift certificate.  Great advertising for the Q, that's all it was.

$100 gift card??!! How nice of them!!! I've been a QVC customer since 1993 and they've never even sent me a COUPON, not even once! Back in the day I really bought a lot too.

I saw JRT but missed that giveaway at the end. I like Jane but what I saw seemed too contrived, and sort of awkward. If she was coming on as a style expert, I also would have chosen a different outfit.... What about her "stylist" Ed?

Honored Contributor

It was a miss for me - I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

I agree this was a miss.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed JRT.  They featured higher end QVC clothing and accessories.