Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@manny2   Those boots are a very big fashion statement this year.  The price for Cole Haan is actually a great price at $125.  You are right about ignorning the mean comments but when you say something and the next person commenting completely says something mean you wonder what  some of these people are about or at least I do.

It is very simple @Katcat1  they are cyber bullies, they are hiding behind a keyboard, so it's easy to be mean, My guess none of them do it in the real world, and if they do they don't have any friends. Most important remember misery loves company, so don't engage that is what they want. When they are mean it has nothing to do with your post, but it is very telling about who they are. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Here is the Acorn color.  Black is also available and the off white is sold out.

COLE HAAN ZeroGrand Waterproof Wedge Hiker Boot, Main, color, ACORN LEATHER

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Here is the Acorn color.  Black is also available and the off white is sold out.

COLE HAAN ZeroGrand Waterproof Wedge Hiker Boot, Main, color, ACORN LEATHER

I actually like this one better than the off white. If only I needed boots like this, I'd be all over it! But I've already purchased three pairs of shoes/boots from the current Cole Haan sale (some fantastic deals!), so ... Smiley Happy