Honored Contributor

This is the Zero Grand Waterproof Wedge Hiker boot by Cole Haan.  Was $250 now $125 and comes in 2 other colors.  This off white color is striking.  Item #5918196  @ Nordstrom.

COLE HAAN ZeroGrand Waterproof Wedge Hiker Boot, Main, color, PUMICE STONE LEATHER

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Hiking?  I think not.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Those are horrible! OK, I'm not the most fashionable person, but my actual hiking boots are more attractive and they're basic!

Honored Contributor

LOVE those!  Hiking boots are very fashionable now.  I just bought a different pair by Sam Edelman.  Wearing them with my cuffed jeans. 

Esteemed Contributor

Is that a rubber sole?  Is rubber practical for hiking?   Or white?   I love a good hiking boot - I always have a pair in my closet - but don't like the wedge or the material on this one.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Those would be a hot mess in about 30 seconds if they were actually worn while hiking. I’ll stick to my mud colored Merrel hiking shoes. 

As a fashion look? Not for me. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

LOL. Who the heck hikes in white wedges?

These things don't look good for much of anything.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

This is the Zero Grand Waterproof Wedge Hiker boot by Cole Haan.  Was $250 now $125 and comes in 2 other colors.  This off white color is striking.  Item #5918196  @ Nordstrom.

COLE HAAN ZeroGrand Waterproof Wedge Hiker Boot, Main, color, PUMICE STONE LEATHER

I can see that no one at Cole Haan has ever been hiking. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This boot is more of a fashion statement.  I doubt you would wear off white boots hiking.  However, some of the comments are so very mean.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

If I am going to wear a hiking boot as a fashion statement I'm going to wear an actual hiking boot.

These are maybe good for hiking around the Cole Haan office.  If they appeal to you.