Super Contributor
The high low hems work nicely for me. I do of course have other top lengths like tunic, straight, waist length tops, etc. What is good is that are so many choices that everyone will have plenty of options. Variety is good.
New Contributor
Love them! Right on trend here in my neck of the woods. I love the Hi-Lo best if it is just a few inches longer in the back and not over done...and I also like the style done best in the gentle curve rather than the square which is just a long flap in the back. But in general i love these tops because it gives more coverage to the butt area and i don't have to worry about my top riding up too high and showing what i would rather cover! Keep them coming Gary!
Super Contributor

What is the purpose of this hem? I think it looks so bad on everything they make.

Super Contributor

I'm knitting a "waterfall" sweater and when I got to the back, I decided to add a couple of inches to the back length and width so now it widens and sweeps down in the back ... with the waterfall front.

Easy to do and looks a bit different ... which was my goal!

Super Contributor
On 1/9/2015 AnnaBella said:

What is the purpose of this hem? I think it looks so bad on everything they make.

Is there a ""purpose"" to design ... or is it merely someone's vision? Is a purpose even necessary?

Frequent Contributor

Don't like hi-low, shark bite, cascades or any kind of asymmetrical anything. The hi-low especially - I'm busty so my tops tend to hike up in the front anyway. Add a hi-low hem to that and it just looks ridiculous. And like kittymom, I'm tugging at it all the time. No thanks.

Respected Contributor

I like a gentle hi-low hem, not too much. Hate the exaggerated ones with the back like a foot longer. ugh

And there is no purpose in fashion otherwise explain LOGO

Honored Contributor

I am so over the high/low hems and I refuse to purchase shark bite tops or those other ridiculous looking extra long tops by Lori G. I like tops that cover the hips & tummy, but not tunics as they can make you look larger in the hips. I wish the designers & Denim & Co. go back to normal hemlines.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I think Denim & Co got in on the hi-lo trend a little late in the game. I really don't see it being that "big" for a lot longer. I can't see it being considered a "classic" fashion style, like those that have been around for years and years and probably will never be out of style, although I'm sure it will be around to some degree. Denim & Co had a quilted vest that I probably would have purchased if it hadn't been hi-lo, and just showed a jean jacket today (I think it was today), with a mandarin collar that was cute, but hi-low. I've seen a number of things from different lines on QVC that I might have been interested in until I saw the hem.

Esteemed Contributor
Yes, yet it was the first item I saw when I tuned in to QVC this morning.