Respected Contributor

i love them !!

was looking forward to getting them

but alas, the inseam does not work for me.  i need a full length.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Hideous pants

[ Edited ]

There are probably people who would look good in these pants.  I think they need to be on tall, slender people.  They probably are made for people like Kerstin and Rachel.  Either one of them would have done much better in them than Vanessa and the short model they had wearing them.  They did not look that bad on the vender lady but she is more on the order of Rachel & Kirsten in height and body type.  I don't understand the people QVC hires to style these clothes.  The clothes are either way too big or too tight or the wrong body type.  Someone needs to talk to them.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 And props to the brave soul who would actually wear these...in public!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE @I knew it! I knew those were the pants you were talking about! When I saw the PLW rep in those I thought OMG. What is she thinking! 
ETA on the other hand, maybe there are some women out there who will love these and pull them off.

Respected Contributor

I think they look a little different in this picture.

image.png

The pants are made of a linen blend material. I think this photo makes them look like wide leg linen pants with slouchy pockets on the outside. The loose fit would likely be cool in the summer.

Honored Contributor

I think I saw somebody wearing them in the cast of

Les Misérables

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

I think they look a little different in this picture.

image.png

The pants are made of a linen blend material. I think this photo makes them look like wide leg linen pants with slouchy pockets on the outside. The loose fit would likely be cool in the summer.

They look just as poorly made in this color as they do in the blue.

Respected Contributor
Those pants are an easy NO for me. Sad sack pants, no shape. No style. No thank you!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG!!!  And 70+??!!! LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I understand the concept of loose, flowy pants, but the huge front pockets on these are a bit ridiculous.  You wouldn't even be able to reach the bottom of them and what exactly could you put in them, aside from perhaps a tissue?

A phone would drag them down.  Also, the way the side seams are done, to deliberately make them balloon out is a bit odd.  Easy pass for me.