Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday  She just discovered they sent 2 bottoms instead of top and bottom.

Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:

@Nonametoday  She just discovered they sent 2 bottoms instead of top and bottom.

I see.  Wow.  That would be an issue.  That happened to my son's cowboy suit once when he was about 5.  He was so disappointed (and so was I) in Santa.  Santa had to sleep on the sofa for a couple nights.

Trusted Contributor

Macy's also has this brand and Lord & Taylor.  She just has to determine where she shops.  Hope she can figure it out.  It might be helpful to know the background color. A Thanksgiving Eve mystery to track down.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama    It was so kind of you to patiently try to help half pint.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
I saw a cute pair of hue pajamas at HSN, they had a black top with a white cat face that said don't stress meowt.
Honored Contributor

@KitTkat wrote:
I saw a cute pair of hue pajamas at HSN, they had a black top with a white cat face that said don't stress meowt.

@KitTkat might be the winner, as HSN seems like a likely guess for @halfpint1.

@Bird mama what do you think about this pair?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Fashion detective extraordinaire.  Lola, you are the best!!!  Could you find that misplaced/lost brown leather opera glove at my house?  Man Wink

Honored Contributor

Hey @halfpint1  do you shop HSN?  Did @lolakimono hit on it?  Was it these from HSN?  Item 552-137.  Some sizes are selling out already.

I am so bummed out for you that you ordered a complete set and only received pajama bottoms.  

Hue Printed Knit Top, Pants and Socks Pajama Set

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@lolakimono

Fashion detective extraordinaire.  Lola, you are the best!!!  Could you find that misplaced/lost brown leather opera glove at my house?  Man Wink

@Nonametoday

@KitTkat is the one who found them (maybe)- I just posted the picture. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@lolakimono

@Nonametoday

@KitTkat is the one who found them (maybe)- I just posted the picture. Cat Happy

@lolakimono @KitTkat  Ouch.  Thanks to you both.  You did a great job.  Sorry KitTKat.