Hi what is the make of the great white top w blue stripe you are wearing on the chair show !.?.

Hi what is the name of your shirt white with blue stripe you are wearing on the outdoor rocker chair show ? My husband is going nuts !

Honored Contributor

Re: Hi what is the make of the great white top w blue stripe you are wearing on the chair show !.?.

Hello and welcome.  You're not going to get an answer to your question here.  You will have to ask the person directly.  Try their Facebook page.  All of the hosts and most of the vendors have public pages.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hi what is the make of the great white top w blue stripe you are wearing on the chair show !.?.

@RonnieSimone    Since it's not a clothing show, the shirt is most likely from the host's personal wardrobe and not QVC merchandise.  Besides we have absolutely no idea of which host you speak.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure the OP is referring to the blouse that Kiersten was wearing during Saturday morning Q

Honored Contributor

@RonnieSimone 

Welcome to the boards!

As you can see, you will get a better response if you are a bit more specific in what you are looking for, like posting a screenshot or a link to the video.

I thought you were talking about Jayne Brown, whom I saw presenting a hose in a video.

This shirt is from Rails, called "Sloane", but they have quite a few versions.  I thought hers looked like seersucker, but I didn't see anything exactly like it for sale now.

RAILS Sloane Button Down | SHOPBOP

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RonnieSimone wrote:

Hi what is the name of your shirt white with blue stripe you are wearing on the outdoor rocker chair show ? My husband is going nuts !

@lolakimono 

(edited to add to you to see if your fashion wizard gifted eyes can look at this again for her!)

I think this is the shirt you are talking about - I thought it was cute too!

If it is the one you mean maybe someone can help with this picture because I don't know either Woman Happy

K.jpg