Trusted Contributor

Re: Hi, it's me...MacDuff...

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MacDUFF

I say new thread. You do realize this means some serious wardrobe contemplation every morning?! lol

@Andreatoo

LOL!  That thought did cross my mind...especially if you saw me right now!  I'm home today...doing laundry, ironing, taking hem down on pair of pants, lopping off a few inches on the hem of another pair of pants, just finished exercising (to call it "exercising" is a laugh) and showering, etc.  

We could title the thread "Outfit of the Day...If You Dare!"  LOL

If you're dressed and ready to go, start a thread (you first)!!

BTW, my "photographer" reminded me that, while he was snapping pics, instead of saying "cheese," I was telling him to "hurry up...I can't hold it all in and up for long!"  hahahahaha

@MacDUFF

Haaaaaa, that was pretty funny about your photog being called out!!!  Regardless, you look great and he did a top notch paparazzi job!!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFFthe pic didn't work!

Save it to your photo file in .jpg format then click on the little mountain graphic above and select the picture from the file.

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF

Great picture! You are one brave woman to post a picture of yourself!  It seems the Fashion Forum has devolved into a critical and shaming exchange by some poor pathetic souls who are so unhappy with their lot in life they derive great pleasure in bringing others down by critiquing their fashion choices. As if!  My advice is keep doing what you are doing!

As a  aside, I love the EF top and your adorable dimple!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Would you mind going back and looking to see if the purse pic posted (I could see it the first time)?  If so, I think I finally may have the process figured out YAY!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Valued Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@MacDUFF

Lookin' good! 

Image result for poncho animated gif

@lolakimono wrote:

@MacDUFF

Lookin' good! 

Image result for poncho animated gif

LOL, love this, thanks for the laughs.

Esteemed Contributor

@seaBreeze

I wish more posters would post their pics, too.  You're right, it's fun to see each other!

@QueenDanceALot

My husband built that porch...it needs a little sprucing up, but neither of us feels like starting the process.  He cleaned out his truck and found the shells...they're drying on the ledge...probably be there for the next 30 years LOL!

@cancun08

Paparazzi...he'll get a kick out of that!  Maybe a new hobby for him?  LOL!

@magicmoodz

Thanks!

Contributor

Thanks @MacDUFF for sharing you new J.Jill poncho photo!  J Jill has a great line of petites and I love their pima cotton tees!  My favorite J Jill purchase this spring is their silver and gold tone Bee Necklace!Bee necklace.jpgHappy Spring!!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MacDUFF

I say new thread. You do realize this means some serious wardrobe contemplation every morning?! lol

@Andreatoo

LOL!  That thought did cross my mind...especially if you saw me right now!  I'm home today...doing laundry, ironing, taking hem down on pair of pants, lopping off a few inches on the hem of another pair of pants, just finished exercising (to call it "exercising" is a laugh) and showering, etc.  

We could title the thread "Outfit of the Day...If You Dare!"  LOL

If you're dressed and ready to go, start a thread (you first)!!

BTW, my "photographer" reminded me that, while he was snapping pics, instead of saying "cheese," I was telling him to "hurry up...I can't hold it all in and up for long!"  hahahahaha

@MacDUFF,lord, you are a hoot!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tee4u

I agree!  JJill has a good overall selection...something for everyone, and they rotate their stock often.  Wear the sweet bee necklace in good health. 

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

Now that's a pretty wild purse!