New Contributor

Hi Susan I love your fit and designs.

Would like to see more pants with a front zipper.  Your Stretch twill capris look great I have ordered black but was disappointed that Pesto was sold out apparently QVC did not for see how popular that color would be as there was plenty of black, white and pink.  I am going to keep checking to see if they come back in stock.  I have received the plazzo pant in black torquoise flower with stripe they are so out of my normal comfort zone but wow wow wow great going to the islands with me on vacation whgite sleevless top 1 night black next 2 outfits can't wait.

I am 71 and love fashion especially yours i do not dress my age always try to look good for my husband.  You make that happen

Honored Contributor

Re: Hi Susan I love your fit and designs.

@MLK.   Vendor and hosts do not participate on these boards.  It's unlikely Susan will ever see your message.  It's best to contact her on her Facebook page.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@MLK  Perhaps you can post your request on the Suggestion Box Forum.  There might be others who will want the same thing. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MLK.   Vendor and hosts do not participate on these boards.  It's unlikely Susan will ever see your message.  It's best to contact her on her Facebook page.

@Kachina624  I know some may say get with it, but not everyone wants to participate on Facebook.  Those customers can still have their voices head at QVC by posting suggestions on this board.  Vendors and hosts are not permitted to participate in the forum, but the QVC marketing department has people perusing to see what's being discussed and picking up on requests such as @MLK .  Also, I suspect many of the vendors have an assistant reading from time to time to see what's being said about their products in the forums.  if they don't  they should be because this is a wonderful place to  collect customer feedback.  This forum is actually better than a survey (imo)  we can elaborate our feelings in our posts about products, presentations, etc.