Contributor

Re: Hi I loved the demin shirt you were wearing on the show this morning. where did u get it?

WOW! I knew someone here would find it! You're amazing! Thanks, even though you just cost me a lot of $$!  There is a dress, too!  I'll try to remember to post after it arrives since this is out of our QVC comfort zone!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hi I loved the demin shirt you were wearing on the show this morning. where did u get it?

[ Edited ]

Love this shirt, but don't want to pay full price.  If it goes on sale and my size is still available, I will definitely get this one.

@kislandlover, did you purchase it?  If so, please post a review later.

Contributor

I did. It arrived quickly, but I returned it today. The fabric was much thinner than I expected. Based on their sizing, I ordered a Large.  It was a little tight in the upper arms and across the chest, but the shoulders and arm length was perfect.  I felt the next size up would have too big overall.  For $100 shirt, I'd have to LOVE it, and I didn't.

Hope you have better luck!

Honored Contributor

@kislandlover wrote:

WOW! I knew someone here would find it! You're amazing! Thanks, even though you just cost me a lot of $$!  There is a dress, too!  I'll try to remember to post after it arrives since this is out of our QVC comfort zone!

@I just saw your post.  (If you want to notify someone, don't forget to use the @ with the dropdown menu, or just give a heart to the post).

Anyway, sorry it didn't work out, but I'm glad you got a chance to give it a try, @kislandlover  Better luck with the next one!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.