Honored Contributor

Hey, where are my NYDJ jeans?

I ordered the TSV  last week, my first choice was stolen right out of my cart.  So I hurriedly picked a second choice and that one took.  In reviewing my order status page, they do not show up.  What is going on?  No, I didn't look for a confirmation email, I order a bunch and have never seen this happen before. I'm not contacting anyone since I don't know what that second choice was, it was just an acceptable color in my size.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Hey, where are my NYDJ jeans?

@depglass You do know the Social Team might see your post if you move it to Customer Care. But since you aren't contacting anyone maybe the point is moot.

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I ordered the TSV  last week, my first choice was stolen right out of my cart.  So I hurriedly picked a second choice and that one took.  In reviewing my order status page, they do not show up.  What is going on?  No, I didn't look for a confirmation email, I order a bunch and have never seen this happen before. I'm not contacting anyone since I don't know what that second choice was, it was just an acceptable color in my size.  

You can always call customer service.  They should be able to tell you whether you have an order or not.  If you can find the item number that would help, though you can probably ask without it.  Just ask NYDJ and give them order date.  Sometimes my orders don't show up in Order Status.  That is not that unusual.  I have ordered twice because of that, and canceling orders is not easy!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe The OP says she is not contacting anyone.

Esteemed Contributor

Some are on sale at other department stores.  Sorry you didn't get your order. 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I'm not contacting anyone because I don't know what I ordered.  I just quickly picked a color and size from the TSV.  I will try CS to see if they have an order, though.  This TSV must have exceeded their wildest dreams.