Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@sandraskates

I ordered the One World print that she just posted. I'm not usually a print person but that print really caught my eye

Happy. . .ah. . .I mean sorry to be an enabler. :-)

I think you'll like it; let me know. I'm looking forward to fall and breaking mine out again, along with the black tie-dye top you posted up last season.

I thought this top was really cute but the reviews are horrendous:

734-236- One World Knit Tie-Dye Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Sharkbite Top

Valued Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

So disappointed, I thought this thread would have hunky pictures of Ryan Go sling🙋🏻

Lol  Woman LOLHeart

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I don't know who she is but she's stunning! I'm going to guess model or telenovela star

@Andreatoo

Cynthia Olavarria is a Puerto Rican actress. fashion model, TV host, Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2005 and 1st runner up Miss Universe 2005.

KittyLouWhoToo

Researcher Extraordinaire

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot

What?! No soap opera?! I was so darn close

Honored Contributor

@sandraskates

I just recently sent one back! It looked awful when I got it home so I'm taking a chance on this one. I did get the plaid top at the same time that was nice though

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

@Andreatoo

I have to go back to research mode!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

@Andreatoo

Yes, her acting credits include work in telenovelas!

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot

Yesss! Of course it's a given when you look like that and you want to go into acting from modeling

Respected Contributor

I think she may be part of Evine's new "After Dark" shows. My mom tuned in one night and they were selling lingerie, bedding, and secksy time stuff, if you know what I mean. Woman Wink

Whoever gave me the item number for the jacket - thanks, but they just aren't my thing. I'm more into cozy outerwear, and jean jackets. They sell several of them on there, but I have one I bought from Lane Bryant last year that I wear all the time. Smiley Happy

I think they're doing another fashion event in November, maybe in time for Black Friday. And there's Wake Up In Style on Saturday mornings. They are doing some "Fashion Giftbusters" shows this week. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Cynthia Olavarria Knit & Mesh Sleeveless Sequined V-Neck Camisole - 734-705

Loving this tank!  @Chi-town girl you have to stop posting these beautiful things.  I love just about everything you post and have to have it!! LOL