Esteemed Contributor

I love Hershey bars!! I don't like the dress.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hershey Bar Dress

[ Edited ]

I like Lizzo but I'm just not a fan of Moschino, not even here where the idea is sort of cute.

Moschino is the Andy Warhol of fashion and I've never wanted a Warhol work hanging on my walls either.

Honored Contributor

No. Very unflattering. And silly.

Esteemed Contributor

The dress should be chocolate scented then I would

consider it!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Hershey Bar Dress

[ Edited ]

She seems to be comfortable in her own skin, she wears what she wants, she doesn't care what people think, nor should she.

Honored Contributor

I think it is kind of cute. She seems to be a very confident, comfortable in her own skin yhoung lady, so go for it! I think it is rather adorable.....

Honored Contributor

That's so cute! She looks pretty and I never knew who she was til a few months ago until my kids told me, and by that I mean, everyone knew who she was except moi! 

Anyway, I've heard her and I love her.

She can wear anything that she likes.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I don't why but I love it!  And I love her.  She's a big woman but she very well proportioned and she's tall with a flat belly so she looks good in clothes.  All of the top designers are dressing her for awards shows even though other plus size stars complained that designers wanted  nothing to do with them.  Now I think the difference is that Lizzo looks so amazing in their designs, you almost don't notice she's plus size.  She's beautiful, talented and self confident.

Respected Contributor
I like it on her! Look at the UPC code and nutritional info!

I don't know what the event was, but she's dressed for fun lol.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Not a fan of this.