Valued Contributor

Sizing information is becoming more and more sparse when fashions are presented on air again.  Used to be a common problem, then after enough comments perhaps, it seemed like QVC became really good at always showing measurements on air; now they are disappearing again.  Not to mention no longer available on my phone app.  Please QVC bring back measurements to let us place our orders!

Super Contributor

I agree! I wish they would put up the sizing, show the models more, and speak to the models' sizing - each time an item is presented. Some are good at that, and others aren't. Consistency would be great.

Honored Contributor

I agree we need garment measurements. 

I know the amount of positive or negative wearing ease I prefer and know my body measurements.  I know my rise and inseam requirements.  Just give me the garment numbers!

Telling us the model's height isn't really useful when they are dressed in sausage casing pants.  What's their hip measurement?

And - when you see their tops stretched over their upper arms .... 

Did you ever see a "real" runway show with models dressed like that. 

Honored Contributor

The more information they provide regarding fashion items, the better!  The hosts are essentially our eyes and ears and we have to depend on what they provide so that we can make the right sizing choices, etc.  I like to know also material content, laundering instructions, etc.  The more a customer knows, the less chance there is of having to make a return --- which is a savings for both sides!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Sadly, the focus seems to be more on making sure the hosts enjoy their job rather than giving the viewers the product information they need to decide whether to make a purchase.....And measurements are sometimes missing even on the website..... SMH

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”