Honored Contributor

Re: Here We Go Again with OVERPRICED LOGO

@MomCat wrote:

I was layering my clothing long before I ever saw a LOGO show. I purchased many pieces from LOGO until I realized the quality wasn't there, even for that price point back then.  When the designs became mostly the uneven hemlines, and ruffles placed in unflattering areas, I slowed down those purchases.  Layering pieces are much easier to find these days at a much better value than this line.  Those of you denying the quality issue, you are not being honest.  There is no one more careful with laundry than me, and between shrinkage and piling, this line is not a value.  If you are not bothered by that, fine, but stop trying to convince the rest of us it isn't happening.  We all have different levels of what we choose to tolerate, and I've seen more than enough posts about the quality issue to convince me I'm on the right track.

@MomCat 

no one is trying to convince others that there are no problems.

those that purchase the line are stating their experiences. why would we do otherwise? we dont own the company!

i DONT have pilling issues, i DONT have hole issues, i DONT have shrinking issues. if i did i certainly would not keep purchasing new or used LOGO items both from qvc and from ebay/facebook. i always wash on delicate, hang  or lay flat to dry.

why do you think that LOGO (or any particular brand) gets a lot of time on QVC? because it sells. if a large percentage of people were having THAT many quality control issues dont you think customers would stop buying?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Overpriced and the long lasting quality is just not there.  I purchased 3 tops (all on clearnace and no shipping) within the last year.   They are summer tops so I have not worn and washed them all that many times.  Already they are looking shabby and worn even though I wash on gentle/cold/low heat for a short time and airdry the rest.  No more  LOGO for me.

Trusted Contributor

Everyone has their own value of pricing.some people don’t care while others do.There are many things that are overpriced,so then I do not buy.Everyone has there own price they want to spent.

Respected Contributor

i buy what i want.

i have no desire to dictate what others buy or like.  not even logical to me.

clearly we are all different.   

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@mspatmac  Wherever you shop is your choice not just QVC.  I am starting to get turned off by their slow shipping habits.  I live 2 blocks from an outside mall and about 6 miles to downtown Naperville, IL that has just about every store under the sun -- Eddie Bauer, Talbots, The Gap, Benefits Cosmetics, Clarks shoes, JJill, Black Market, etc., Soft Surroundings, Ann Taylor, J Crew, Banana Republic, Sephora, Apple, etc. and the list goes on.  I am starting to change my ways and shop in the area.

@Katcat1  You are absolutely right about choices.  I have the same type of outside mall but it's a bit more difficult to get out and about.  Since retiring I have no need for my Nordstrum suits etc and live in casual clothes.  I just don't like anything in the Logo line, nor in the SG line, not my style.  I have found great Laurie Felt jeans and some Belle jeans that I don't mind paying the price because of fit and comfort but how many pairs of jeans do I need LOL.  Personal style dictates my purchases so I am retiring from commenting on other folks choices both in fashion and how they choose to spend their money.  If one likes something and it makes them feel great and happy, fo for it, enjoy it!  By the way, love most of the stores you mentioned and most have on line sales that are great.  Sizing is more consistant and it's fun to look at it all.  Hope you had a nice holiday weekend.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
@Katcat1:

What specifically is the quality issue? I have a lot of Logo that have been worn and washed over and over. No fading, no shrinking, no pilling. No seams opening or buttons falling off. Considering the complicated garment construction and fabric combinations, I think we’re getting a good deal. I couldn’t make it myself these prices.

@ALRATIBA   Same here with my LOGO, which I've been buying from her beginning at QVC and I still own and wear everyting - even from ten years ago.  I've not had problems with any of the fabrics. (I had a few As Is items that arrived pilled between the legs, but I sent those back as "defective."  I haven't had a pilling issue with my clothing).

I also do not put LOGO in the dryer.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

It will all be on Lunchtime specials very soon. Only way they can get rid of it. All days have at least some and some days that is al that is on. Very annoying.

@CLHS68   Your statement just isn't true, but do let me know if you see "all" of it at one point or another on LTS, esp. in the size and color you would need.  Otherwise, nope, not true.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

This thread should be in FASHION, not BEAUTY.

The concept of "overpriced" depends on the buyer and her budget.

LOGO has many fans and Lori is a very knowledgeable designer.

Lori G. quite frequently uses high quality fabrics and embellishments (lace borders, mother-of-pearl buttons, detailed embroidery), which do add to the price, but make the final design so special.

Shopping at QVC is a choice!

I am fortunate that I can buy what I want but I would never spend my money on this logo stuff so for me yes, it is overpriced for "fshion"?????? that makes most models and hosts hips look hugh

@mspatmac   Exactly!  And these are not on the Walmart clothes.

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I was layering my clothing long before I ever saw a LOGO show. I purchased many pieces from LOGO until I realized the quality wasn't there, even for that price point back then.  When the designs became mostly the uneven hemlines, and ruffles placed in unflattering areas, I slowed down those purchases.  Layering pieces are much easier to find these days at a much better value than this line.  Those of you denying the quality issue, you are not being honest.  There is no one more careful with laundry than me, and between shrinkage and piling, this line is not a value.  If you are not bothered by that, fine, but stop trying to convince the rest of us it isn't happening.  We all have different levels of what we choose to tolerate, and I've seen more than enough posts about the quality issue to convince me I'm on the right track.

@MomCat   I don't appreciate being called dishonest.  I have not had problems with my LOGO.  You can choose not to believe me, that is your right, but it's true for my clothing.  I resent your telling me it isn't.  I am "not bothered" by what you describe has happened to you, because it hasn't happened to my and my LOGO clothing. You are trying to convince me it's happened with my clothing by calling me dishonest, when it simply hasn't.  The number of posts you've seen from others doesn't determine what has happened with my clothing, all of which I take very good care of.  

Respected Contributor

I love all my Logo our purchases and have 4 more en route from weekend show - my money - my choice.

I have never had any problems with washing or pilling if I return it is color or style  not good.  Her pants for

me are perfect in fit and length.  

I feel I get good quality, fit and style that I like for my money - you get what you pay for - and I am happy with my choices.  I also like D&C and Martha Stewart.  Logo works for me.