Esteemed Contributor

Re: Here We Go Again with OVERPRICED LOGO

Give them credit for trying.  But in my opinion all her styles are over priced.  And I might add I don't like her style... at any price.  

Frequent Contributor

I have purchased several of her “sets “ and they have also pilled. I am so over her ! I do not even watch anymore when she is on.

Valued Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

I think the price is jacked up so high to make you think you are getting the 'cream of the crop', something 'special', right off of the Broadway/TimeSquare runways....when in fact, the clothing line is nothing special at all.  Sure it's got the frufru ruffles at the bottom on most of the tops, oriented  mostly towards the younger generation in my opinion, but I would never pay that high price for the Logo apparel.  It just '''ain't all that'' !!

But, it is special!  When they kicked off the TSV, Lori announced that this garment is so special that you will want to pass it down, like a family heirloom!

Respected Contributor

Sorry but I thought the TSV looked like a maternity top. Didn't look especially good on anyone.....added 10 lbs. IMHO only.

Honored Contributor

@Equuleus  said:

And here we go again with the"overpriced" comments.  Nordstrom does not carry Logo so ....

I know, that's why I shop there!  lol

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Equuleus  said:

And here we go again with the"overpriced" comments.  Nordstrom does not carry Logo so ....

@Equuleus Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - good or bad - even you.  

Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Equuleus  said:

@Equuleus Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - good or bad - even you.  

Entitlement has nothing to do with it. 

Regular Contributor

i would say over priced for the quality....not quality items

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

$80 for a blouse?  The TSV is $70 which is a total joke because I was under the impression that TSVs were suppose to have exceptional prices.  With prices like this, I will definitely shop at Nordstrom and the sale that is going on now.

@Katcat1   As the hosts pointed out when presenting the TSV, it is an "exceptional price" for a Lavish top with all the embroidery work in it.  The hosts correctly pointed out that there have been two simliar predecessors of the TSV, one in the $80s price  and one over $100 price.  That is true and thus, the TSV was an exceptional value.

Respected Contributor

One man's ceiling is another man's floor. Logo is not for me, too juvenile looking, too hot for where I live and too expensive.