Honored Contributor

Here We Go Again with OVERPRICED LOGO

$80 for a blouse?  The TSV is $70 which is a total joke because I was under the impression that TSVs were suppose to have exceptional prices.  With prices like this, I will definitely shop at Nordstrom and the sale that is going on now.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Here We Go Again with OVERPRICED LOGO

@Katcat1 wrote:

$80 for a blouse?  The TSV is $70 which is a total joke because I was under the impression that TSVs were suppose to have exceptional prices.  With prices like this, I will definitely shop at Nordstrom and the sale that is going on now.

The items I got from LOGO several years ago were pricey and the material pilled..I was really upset. Never been tempted again..I like the TSV..its just too $$$...!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I accidentially saved under "Beauty."   So sorry.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

And here we go again with the"overpriced" comments.  Nordstrom does not carry Logo so ....

Respected Contributor

This thread should be in FASHION, not BEAUTY.

The concept of "overpriced" depends on the buyer and her budget.

LOGO has many fans and Lori is a very knowledgeable designer.

Lori G. quite frequently uses high quality fabrics and embellishments (lace borders, mother-of-pearl buttons, detailed embroidery), which do add to the price, but make the final design so special.

Shopping at QVC is a choice!

Esteemed Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

This thread should be in FASHION, not BEAUTY.

The concept of "overpriced" depends on the buyer and her budget.

LOGO has many fans and Lori is a very knowledgeable designer.

Lori G. quite frequently uses high quality fabrics and embellishments (lace borders, mother-of-pearl buttons, detailed embroidery), which do add to the price, but make the final design so special.

Shopping at QVC is a choice!

You need to read her biography. She is not a designer---- she is a stylist. That is a big difference. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1.  Just ignore it; it will soon go away.  I don't think their sales met expectations.  I watched a bit about 5pm, my time.  No size in any color was sold out.  There was a note of desperation in Amy's and Lori's voices.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  Nor was anything sold out at 8:00 Pacific time.

Respected Contributor

I think the price is jacked up so high to make you think you are getting the 'cream of the crop', something 'special', right off of the Broadway/TimeSquare runways....when in fact, the clothing line is nothing special at all.  Sure it's got the frufru ruffles at the bottom on most of the tops, oriented  mostly towards the younger generation in my opinion, but I would never pay that high price for the Logo apparel.  It just '''ain't all that'' !!

Respected Contributor

I agree.  I got several LOGO-looking pieces (Style & Co) from Macy's. And they are never over $25. (They are always on sale.)