Regular Contributor

Loving Amy's striped one shoulder dress. I'd love to know where she got it. So many of you are good slueths! Yes, I have posted on her live threads and sent her a message previously with no response for other items she has worn. Therei is no live feed righ tnow for her current Saturday beauty show. If anyone finds it, I'd be so appreciative!  Have a fabulous day!

Trusted Contributor

It looks like Mara Hoffman Woman’s Bette One Shoulder Midi Dress

available on Amazon for $395.00. 

Regular Contributor

@Lucylu12  that's it!!! Wish it wasn't so expensive!  You are a good detective! I would have never looked on Amazon! Thank you! Heart

Trusted Contributor

@GymBunny wrote:

@Lucylu12  that's it!!! Wish it wasn't so expensive!  You are a good detective! I would have never looked on Amazon! Thank you! Heart

Your welcome. I actually just did a search for a striped one shoulder tie dress and it came up under Amazon. Yep, expensive but so pretty!

Regular Contributor

That WAS easy!  Yes, It's so pretty and I love that style. Just nothing I can justify and especially not be able to try on first. Amy probably makes a little more than this teacher. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GymBunny 

I for one appreciate what you do and think you should be paid much more than you are

Regular Contributor

@Andreatooso sweet of you to say that!  We did get a huge pay raise this year-long overdue, but my salary is not comparable to what Amy is getting, I'm sure.