Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hemp FJ with Smoke Hydrangea Top?

Sheesh, do you happen to own the new Anorak in dark grey? If so, does your grey Ponte skirt work with this color?

A233182 is the Ponte jacket. Originally shown with the drawstring skirts. New colors are Twig and Chili Pepper. Both on waitlist.

Respected Contributor

On 3/10/2014 rochelle said:

Sheesh, do you happen to own the new Anorak in dark grey? If so, does your grey Ponte skirt work with this color?

Shhh, don't tell anyone, I actually sent it back---I didn't like it on me!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/10/2014 Sheesh said:

Anybody else have this jacket and any of the grey Ponte items? Do you think they would work together? I'm referring to Ponte hooded blazer in Charcoal, A237551 and matching pant. Both are seen on video for the hooded blazer. Thanks in advance!

Trusted Contributor

Didn't Louis show the gray anorak with the ponte skirt? Check the video.

Trusted Contributor

The smoke hydrangea looks good with the camel pants also!

Esteemed Contributor

crdlb - thanks for steering me to the Anorak video. Much better view of the color and comparison than the other Ponte video where it looked so different, lighter. I didn't cancel my order. And Sheesh, I did see your response regarding the fawn and herringbone pants. Thanks for checking these and everything else for me. I'm so very appreciative. And to everyone else who offered the various color combos, I thank you all so much for your time and efforts in assisting me!!! Oh, do take note and check if the EZ pays went thru on all orders today. Just spoke with CS as one item was not on the 3 payments. She sent an email to the EZ pay dept.
Super Contributor

On 3/10/2014 moto said:

Hemp...smoke... am I in the right forum?

LOL--smoke 'em if ya got 'em! I know I don't!

Sheesh - UR hilarious. But this could be a case of flashback (i.e. Timothy Leary?)

Thanks for my BIG laugh of today's online reading.

Enjoy your evening

Valued Contributor

Anybody else have this jacket and any of the grey Ponte items? Do you think they would work together? I'm referring to Ponte hooded blazer in Charcoal, A237551 and matching pant. Both are seen on video for the hooded blazer. Thanks in advance!

I have the ponte hooded blazer, pants, & charcoal anorak, & yes, you could certainly wear the pants with the anorak. I just want to correct one thing about that new hydrangea top that a lot of people who don't have it yet seem confused about, & I think it might be because LDO showed it on the blog with his twig skirt. It is not twig, it's taupe. There isn't actually any of that twig color in the pattern at all. It really, to my eye, looks best with grey or cream tones, like the mushroom pants & the stone herringbones, rather than warm browns. But it's all a matter of personal taste.