Trusted Contributor

Help with locating an old number??

I bought a jacket about 10 years ago that is shortish, single-breasted, with a small standup collar in a soft fabric, almost like an elegant fleece. The color I have is called "spice", I believe, & is kind of a soft rust. As I cut most labels out - I was amused to learn that Jac does the same- I don't have the number & cleaning instructions. If anyone has the A#, I would certainly appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll just have it cleaned, as it looks too nice to be washable. This color is divine with walnut, black & camel. TIA!!
Super Contributor

Re: Help with locating an old number??

Is it A3505 Fully Lined Plush Jacket w/Seam Details ??

Trusted Contributor

BK, you got it! Thanks so much. You can see from the # that it is old! but it looks almost new. So glad I saved it.
Super Contributor

What does he look like....

Trusted Contributor

I have this jacket and it is Dry Clean Only.

Honored Contributor

NYCMARIAN.....maybe you can make a LINEA file on your computer. whenever you get an item, before you cut the tag out, put the name of the item, item number, care instructions, and price paid into that file......then you never have to worry about NOT having the information. Smile

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Good idea, Sunshine! Thanks to all.