Esteemed Contributor

Help with a return to Roamans please

I ordered a swimsuit cover-up as a gift for a girlfriend going on a cruise. Well, it didn't fit and I want to return it. This is my first purchase from Roamans, I don't wear their line of clothing. The cover-up, though ordered from Roamans, came from a company called  Swimsuits For All. 

Do I return it to Roamans or the company that shipped it? I tried calling Roamans and I got tired of waiting on hold....

Respected Contributor

Re: Help with a return to Roamans please

What does your packing slip state?

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

It is from Swim Suits for All....no where does it say Roamans or anything about returning....

Respected Contributor

I suppose you would have to ask Roaman's about returns.  But it must have come with a packing slip which includes a return sticker.  I bought a couple of button down cotton shirts from Roamans a few months ago and my items came with a the slip and the return sticker.  If you buy from Roamans, you absolutely have to use there size chart because they have their own sizing system.  I'm a L at Roamans, which is an 18-20.  That's would be a 1X everywhere else.   That might be why you had a size problems.