Trusted Contributor

Help with Earth Shoe sizing...

Good morning everyone!!! I need some help with choosing a size for the Earth Lace Up Wedge/Gladiator Style...

I’ve never purchased Earth Brand Shoes, I wear a 9/9.5 depending on the shoe and style...fairly wide foot...so, when you purchase Earth Brand, should I size up to the 9.5 in regular or wide....or should I go with the 9 wide....

I know QVC offers free exchanges, but I haven’t had good luck with that so far....so....I’m hoping for advice. Thanks in advance everyone!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Help with Earth Shoe sizing...

Hi @grandma petes 

Are you thinking of ordering the Kamilla?

Earth Origins Leather Lace-Up Wedges -Kendra Kamilla - A350742

There is similar Earth shoe called the Harley.  I bring this one up because there are lots of reviews that might help you regarding sizing.  Earth shoes tend to be too wide for me.

https://www.qvc.com/Earth-Origins-Leather-Lace-up-Wedges---Harley.product.A289312.html?sc=SRCH

Earth Origins Leather Lace-up Wedges - Harley - A289312

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama @Yes, the Kamille are the ones I want to order...thanks for taking the time to post a picture....I am not techie enough to do that. Also, thanks for your review.😊

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes   I've never tried one of their lace up styles so they may accommodate a wider or more narrow foot.  Regarding length in any kind of sandal, I'm usually an 8 1/2.  I tend to order a sandal in a 9 because I don't like my toes hanging off of the edge of any sandal, no matter who makes them.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I tend to order the shoe size I know I wear and that way, the shoes fit me.  I just ordere a pair of Earth sandals, I love the brand.  It's become my go-to for shoes and sandals.  You say you have a wide foot so I have to assume you only go up to 9.5 in medium widths.  Since Earth's come in a wide width, you should go with your real size...9W.

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes You mentioned your foot is a little wider and mine is too.  I can't wear their sandals, even using a shoe stretcher. Good luck.