Super Contributor
Never purchased this brand, but considering TSV joggers. 5'2 with apple shape. Considering regulars as petite length seems too short. Any shares regarding fit, material, durability, etc. appreciated.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Help with Anybody, Please

I personally love the Anybody joggers. The pants seem to run big.

I am 5'3"...or maybe a bit taller.  I have tried the petite and the regular length.  The petite work better on me, although the inseam given on the chart is shorter than I usually wear in any other pants.  The regular inseam had too much billowing over at the ankle.

The joggers are SO comfy!  I always wear them when we travel on planes or by car.  I"ve had one pair for over a year, as well as newer styles.  They wash well, and I have had no pilling.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm considering purchasing these joggers.  Have others and can say they are roomy and quite comfy.  I'm an apple and usually take a s in most brands, but xs in this brand.  If you like them more fitted you could go down a size.  I'm same height, and will stick to petite for a better fit for me.  

The material is soft and comfy (enough to sleep in!); I find them much cooler than summer-weight jeans.  I store my others in the drawer and they don't get wrinkled.

Hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

@Justshop: I don't have the joggers presented today. I have the "Anybody Cozy Knit Cargo Jogger Pants with Pockets"  (Item A310051) and love them!  It's a relaxed fit, very soft knit fabric. The waistband is a wide elastic band, very sturdy. My first order was a pair in navy. Liked them so much, I went back for a pair in the color slate (gray). Went back one more time for the black!   Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thanks for all your helpful comments! Appreciate you all taking the time to respond. Have a great day!🙂
Honored Contributor

I do not own the Anybody joggers, the fabric seems a little to "sweat pant" to me.  I do have many pairs of Lisa Rinna's joggers and I love them.  I'm an 18 on the bottom and I carry my weight in my booty and thighs.  I would never have thought that joggers would flatter my figure type until I tried them on.  I'm also 5'3".  I love the fit and for some reason the jogger style makes my legs look thinner and longer.  I had to step outside my comfort zone when I bought that first pair, I'm glad I did.

Respected Contributor

Short apple shape here. Usually order petite in pants but not sure with these.

Honored Contributor

I am 5ft 5inch, petite is what i wear,and they run big.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Go down a size?

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Go down a size?

Yes, i bought a petit xl, and they are big, so i ordered a large.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.