Valued Contributor

Help w/measurements again please! tysm

Hi there,

So, I appreciate the help I received the other day re my measurements for a coat, that I did end up ordering and it was available when I ordered it, but it swtiched to back order the next day or so, I canceled it. I'm SO glad I did too, b/c now they've got a TSV in the same brand just a slightly different style coat, but it's everything I want and its $70 cheaper! lol

So, here are my measurements:

Across bust w/bra: 46" 

Waist: 45"

Hips 47"

Upper arms: 15"

Size Large measurements in A367602

Chest/bust: 50"

Waist: 47.75"

Hips: 52.5"

Size XL measurements in A367602

Chest/bust: 54"

Waist: 51.5"

Hips: 56.5"

I'm just not sure whether to get the L or XL. I am thinking the L, but I definitely don't want it to be tight, but I also don't want it to look huge/sloppy. With regards to the Large, the only thing I'm not sure about is the Waist is 47.75" and my waist is 45"...I just think that could be too tight, but heck I don't know. Does anyone here have this brand of jacket by chance? If you were me, what size would you go with??

I really appreciate your feedback, thanks in advance!!  Woman Happy

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

Re: Help w/measurements again please! tysm

[ Edited ]

@BrandiDavis   I would go with the XL.  You definitely need more than 4" of ease in your bust area with a coat.  You'll be wearing sweaters under the coat.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@BrandiDavis   I would go with the XL.  You definitely need more than 4" of ease in your bust area with a coat.  You'll be wearing sweaters under the coat.

@NickNack   I agree. 

Valued Contributor

@Shanus  @NickNack  ty ladies!! I app your advice. I'm gonna go w/the XL. I have one more question...I'm struggling between the blackberry and the black.

Which one do you guys like?? I'm sorry I don't know HOW to post a photo here :-( Sorry but the item number is A367602 tysm

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@BrandiDavis   That's a nice coat.  I think I might like the blackberry better, but you can never go wrong with black.

-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@BrandiDavis   That's a nice coat.  I think I might like the blackberry better, but you can never go wrong with black.

I'm leaning towards the blackberry too...It just looks like such a pretty rich color! Something different ya know? Ty again for your help, I truly appreciate you taking the time to help me out!

~ Hope in TN ~
Valued Contributor

Ok, so I went with the blackberry in XL! I just think it'll go w/everything and it's such a pretty rich color! I cannot wait to get it!! 

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@BrandiDavis   You made a good choice.  I hope you'll love it!

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

Ok, so I went with the blackberry in XL! I just think it'll go w/everything and it's such a pretty rich color! I cannot wait to get it!! 

@BrandiDavis   If like me, have a lot of black pants, etc. I'd go with the blackberry.