Occasional Contributor

Help needed in choosing capri pants

Hello

Can someone suggest a good capri or ankle pull on pant to choose?  I am 5"10 and weigh 138, I like slim cut but not skin tight leggings.  Thanks so very much!

Super Contributor

Re: Help needed in choosing capri pants

Try Flexibelles. Her capris go out of stock fast so hurry.

Respected Contributor

I recommend Kim Gravel's Flexibelle capris, jeans, jean jacket as well. Very comfortable and flexible fit.

Honored Contributor

I too recommend flexibelle's.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I got some Isaac Mizrahi 24/7 stretch pull on capris with the slit in the back, they fit nicely.  Not too tight and comfy too.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Linea, Mackie and Basso for a dressy version. More budget friendly are Denim & co.  

Honored Contributor

Denim & Co.

That line has every color in the rainbow & then some.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Talbots has tall choices in their catalog and they can be returned to any retail store.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Talbots for pants ... they fit nicely and are a good quality fabric. Stay true to your brick and mortar sizing. They also have a curvy fit .... which is what I buy and I must say, they have very consistent sizing between fabrics and styles. All sorts of lengths and styles for summer. And they always seem to have a sale going on, so I don't pay full price ... unless I wait to the last minute and just HAVE to have something. Smiley Happy 

At the Q, I just purchased Rene's pull on crops A306449 and they are fabulous. I've never had a more comfortable pair of pants. The only downside .... no pockets. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

Don't shoot me-----I'd check your local Walmart.  I bought two different types of capri pants in their Time and Tru brand that I like very much.  I even bought extras and shortened them into bermuda shorts.  And of course they were affordable.