Occasional Contributor

Help, need info on tank top worn by Mary Nelson

The host, Mary Nelson was doing a Cuddl Duds show in place of an Anybody show and was wearing a cream colored tank under a thermal handkerchief cowlneck. She made reference to the tank, but never said the brand. Is there any way to find out the brand?
Honored Contributor

Re: Help, need info on tank top worn by Mary Nelson

[ Edited ]

What channel? Q or Q2? Maybe I can help find the video where it shows Mary wearing that tank top.

eta - I found the video! But I can't tell you what brand that tank top is. Here's the video with Mary:

https://www.qvc.com/Cuddl-Duds-Double-Plush-Velour-Leggings.product.A293100.html?sc=IROA

Valued Contributor

@SavvyMe wrote:
The host, Mary Nelson was doing a Cuddl Duds show in place of an Anybody show and was wearing a cream colored tank under a thermal handkerchief cowlneck. She made reference to the tank, but never said the brand. Is there any way to find out the brand?

Believe this may be the item you are referring to with the video showing her wearing the off white tank...she did not mention the brand.  It was on during the 1a.m. hour this morning.  Maybe you can contact customer service with this info and they might know or help.  Or contact Mary directly on her FB page at Mary Nelson QVC.

https://www.qvc.com/Cuddl-Duds-Stretch-Thermal-Handkerchief-Cowl-Neck-Long-Sleeve-Top.product.A31028...

Occasional Contributor

I believe I found it - A274561, but sadly it is basically gone. I hope H by Halston brings it back.

Honored Contributor

@SavvyMe I saw this tank in Ivory over on ebay. There are six of them listed right now, variety of sizes.

Honored Contributor

@SavvyMe

Wow! You definitely can't beat the price! Unfortunately it looks too long for me