Respected Contributor

Help me find a perfect T-shirt or casual summer dress

[ Edited ]

I am looking to purchase a casual summer dress for the summer. I have a beige/sand colored denim jacket that I would like to wear with it.  Here are some dresses that I found might be nice. But I am wondering if you have any that you find or like.

A254235 Denim and Company Beach cover up

a254235.001.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Help me find a perfect T-shirt dress

Here is one from Macy's

8263755_fpx.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I have the Denin & Company Beach Coverup and keep it in my gym bag for those days that I take water classes.  I put it on after my shower, wear it out of the Y, and even sleep in it.  It is both very soft and very comfortable.   I have not worn it out for any other reason, but it is thick enough that nothing shows through and it would be perfect for a spring and summer day.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

I purchased this from Nordstrom...I know it isn't like the 2 you posted, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway...it should arrive today...I'm always on the hunt for the perfect t-shirt dress (good luck with that! LOL), so I'll be checking this thread...

Adidas, 5267775, $60

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SXMGirl wrote:

I have the Denin & Company Beach Coverup and keep it in my gym bag for those days that I take water classes.  I put it on after my shower, wear it out of the Y, and even sleep in it.  It is both very soft and very comfortable.   I have not worn it out for any other reason, but it is thick enough that nothing shows through and it would be perfect for a spring and summer day.

@SXMGirl Yes, I love how it has pockets. It looks very comfortable.

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

I purchased this from Nordstrom...I know it isn't like the 2 you posted, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway...it should arrive today...I'm always on the hunt for the perfect t-shirt dress (good luck with that! LOL), so I'll be checking this thread...

Adidas, 5267775, $60

@MacDUFF Yes, I want some more ideas, that's why I posted. The one you ordered look very nice.  But I think it might be too warm for me for the summer.

Respected Contributor

Re: Help me find a perfect T-shirt or casual summer dress

Here is another idea from Gap.  

cn12857840.jpg

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007

I think denim would give you a lot of options- Land's End

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I don't really wear dresses but almost bought this one (would have if my color choice hadn't sold out!) because it's so comfy cozy and CUTE looking! It was presented last night on Style Forecast

ITC maxi.jpg

evine 723-432