Respected Contributor

Re: Help me find a pair of jeans here----

I personally prefer, bootcut Dreamjeannes but my friend and my sister both like Liz Clairborne straight leg jeans from QVC.  The cut and rise is made for a woman's body, not a teen body.  

Honored Contributor

I can't understand how anyone can buy a pair of jeans, that fit, from a home shopping network. Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

It's easy for me personally. All the measurement are there. I just take a pair of my jeans and measure them and compare them to the ones I want to purchase on the Q. Works every time. If I go to the stores I have to try on so many pairs it's exhausting, each designer has different sizing no matter where you shop. However offering measurements as the Q does is goof proof 99% of the time. For me anyway. It's easier.
Valued Contributor

A258709

Skinny Jeans 2, dark wash.  My first pair I made a mistake and ordered one size up. The next pair I ordered my regular size. I wear them both and love how they make me look thin.  Bonus is they are on clearance!

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Esteemed Contributor

ID2 wrote:

I can't understand how anyone can buy a pair of jeans, that fit, from a home shopping network. Woman Frustrated

Actually, given the garment sizing information available online buying jeans from the

television shopping channels should be easier than ordering from other retailers who do not offer the garment specs in their item details.  Most of us have probably taken a chance and ordered jeans taking a shot in the dark that our regular size will fit.  Of course this doesn't always work out, but it's the risk taken when ordering anything.   

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

No, I haven't.  I pulled up a couple of the numbers suggested here and these ones seem to be very slim legged almost like jeggins, which are not what I'm looking for.  I have several pairs of these and I enjoy them.  But currently, I cannot wear them as I have to wear an ankle brace and sneakers and these do not work!  

Are there other deam jeans that have a little bit bigger leg opening?   Thanks for suggesting though!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12

These do look nice but unfortunately I don't want to spend that much.  I really can't spend more than $45.  That's my limit on jeans!!  Thanks for suggesting!!! 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Thanks for the linc!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

Thanks for these suggestions!  I looked these numbers up but they still seem to be too slim for me.  I cannot wear these kind right now since I have to wear an ankle brace.  I appreciate the listing. 

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361

I will have to check these places out.  I thank you for suggesting these companies!!!