Occasional Contributor

Hi QVC family, Yesterday while glancing at the Clarks shoe segment I saw the host wearing the prettiest blouse. I am obsessed ...It was a black button down blouse that had several multi colored stripes ..in bold colors..not . I need to know if QVC sells it. I thought it might be from Linea but it isn't featured. I tried a search for a black blouse no success. Anybody have a clue?? Tku

Honored Contributor

Was it Sandra Bennett who had on the black baseball coach shirt with pastel stripes?  If so, I was unable to find that exact one but Amazon has a similar one but I bet it is very cheaply made based on the price.

Honored Contributor

I searched as well.  It seems from the way it moves as she moves, it's probably polyester.  An image search on black buttondown shirt with colorful stripes didn't turn up that shirt.  Neither did multi  color vertical stripes.  So sorry.

Honored Contributor

A212296 has the shirt in the video and yes it's really cute! I would refer to the stripes as piping. that may help you find it easier 

@twinkie1 let me know if you find it because I like it too! I'm a sucker for the contrast piping on a pretty blouse

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@twinkie1 

Derek Lam 10 Crosby-

Image result for Derek Lam 10 Crosby Rainbow Striped Mandarin Collar Blouse

Honored Contributor

Wow is that sheer! I didn't notice the ruching at the neckline but it's not an appealing feature to me

Honored Contributor

Re: Help me find a blouse!

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

Wow is that sheer! I didn't notice the ruching at the neckline but it's not an appealing feature to me

@Andreatoo   Yeah, I too liked it better when it looked like the manager/coach baseball shirt without the ruching.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo That blouse is "only" $350.00 at Barneys of NY.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Lol! Too bad I don't like it so much now from the picture because it's so reasonably priced! 🙄

Occasional Contributor

Wow you found it!  Wow I can't afford it lol .  Thank you so much. At least the hunt is over!