Super Contributor

Re: Help........identifying blouse

@Hoovermom  Keep track of the listing every day. I have found that sometimes, QVC will bring back patterns and sizes. This was last year, but QVC sold out of a Denim & Co shirt in the pattern and size that I wanted. A month later, I happen to be browsing and found the Denim & co shirt in the pattern and size that was previously sold out. Very happy with the find!

Also, if you don't mind secondhand, you can find QVC and HSN brands on ebay, Mercari, and Poshmark.

Honored Contributor

I like it in black, but only size 3x - 5x available.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@reviewer from sc wrote:

@Hoovermom  Keep track of the listing every day. I have found that sometimes, QVC will bring back patterns and sizes. This was last year, but QVC sold out of a Denim & Co shirt in the pattern and size that I wanted. A month later, I happen to be browsing and found the Denim & co shirt in the pattern and size that was previously sold out. Very happy with the find!

Also, if you don't mind secondhand, you can find QVC and HSN brands on ebay, Mercari, and Poshmark.

Ebay sells new clothing too.

Respected Contributor

@reviewer from sc wrote:

@reviewer from sc :  I googled this top and found it on alternative sites but not in the right size.   Thanks, I will keep checking back for the correct sizing in this top.  Isn't it nice to find something you were looking for that you thought you wouldn't find.  Good for you. 

Respected Contributor

I know @phoenixbrd .... I would have bought it if it came in my size.......sadly not available.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@reviewer from sc wrote:

Ebay sells new clothing too.

@San Antonio Gal :  Yes, ebay does sell new clothing items but did not have my size.  Thanks.