Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@newagain888888, That shirt looks teal to me. Teal should be a dark bluish green tone.  The color swatch shown as teal on the product page looks aqua to me.  I know Susan's Dark Ivy Green is the color of many artificial Chrismas trees and deep dark green leaves. There's no bluish cast to it.  

If you don't care for the color I would call QVC and report receiving the wrong color (or unexpected in relation to QVC's online swatches).  You should be able to negotiate returning at no expense to yourself.  

@Trix  @newagain888888

Definitely teal on my computer monitor, too.  If the color you were expecting is what's shown in post # 7, that's not teal.  It's aqua.

Esteemed Contributor

The pic of the shirt is turquoise. 

I just rec'd 3 Isaac Mizrahi mockneck cotton tops. One is called Fir --- but it looks like the actual color of your blouse -- lite Forest Green. I like the color - but I didn't need to match anything to it. Maybe u could still wear ur scarf --- it doesn't have to be an exact match.

Esteemed Contributor

ALRATIBA wrote:

JwlryLVR65 wrote:

655A213E-68BE-49AB-9DDC-87DCDF8AC72B.jpeg

I ordered A 203722, Susan Graver Peachskin Button Front Shirt. I studied the video presentation and the photos before choosing the “Teal” to coordinate with a favorite scarf. 

This is the blouse I received. According to the packaging and receipt, this is the Teal color. As you can see, the blouse is far different than the advertised teal color.  Can anyone offer a guess as to what color I received? I would appreciate your opinion.

@JwlryLVR65

I just knit a sweater that color.  The yarn was called "spruce."

@ALRATIBA Thanks for saying spruce. In a forest of trees the "blue green" evergreens are in the Blue Spruce family.  Some are very dark with the bluish cast and others are light looking aqua bluish. Color namers (such as Pantone) would put colors mimicing any shade of a blue spruce tree in the teal family.  Forest green and hunter green have no blue in them.  Those two are the ones which are my personal favorite colors as they are true dark green tone (like the trees in the background of the featured images)

Image result for blue spruce treesImage result for blue spruce treesImage result for blue spruce treesImage result for blue spruce trees