Contributor

Help Please to Find Hairdo Styling Gizmo on tv

About a wk or so ago on late night tv there was a product I can't find now. It made ponytails, Fr. twists, buns...Came in 3 colors. It was rectangular and you pulled your hair through a slit, twisted it and voila you had a perfect do. Don't know if was on hsn or qvc, though think was hsn. It was not the superbun as seen on tv I just found on google.

Contributor

Re: Help Please to Find Hairdo Styling Gizmo on tv

Is this what you are looking for? Item A332112.

Super Contributor

Check the website www.asseenontv.com.

Also, Google something like 'informercials for hair accessories'.

Contributor

Thank you. That looks like it. Still not sure if saw on q or hsn. I see there is a THE WRAP UP which is about 10"" and also THE HALF UP which is 6.5"". Has anybody used them both? Which would be best for fine hair just below shoulder length? Will is hold up for kids in ballet?

Super Contributor

On 3/9/2014 KittenShopper said:

Thank you. That looks like it. Still not sure if saw on q or hsn. I see there is a THE WRAP UP which is about 10" and also THE HALF UP which is 6.5". Has anybody used them both? Which would be best for fine hair just below shoulder length? Will is hold up for kids in ballet?

Why don't you just Google those answers, instead of waiting for them here???

Just search user reviews for (product name). People give tips and suggestions too based on their experiences.