Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue  This sweater was also priced at $92.00.  I am amazed it's sold out.

And just who is this company?  Never heard of them before.

$92.00?????????  REALLY?????????

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for your help in finding the price and also the web sites.  I noticed they do have some on Ebay but not always the size you need or color.

Nordstrom's also carries them.  Will have to break down and get something, they sound so soft an comfy.  

Honored Contributor

@phluphy

@Karnerblue

If you want something for lounging, 93% of reviewers recommend this item, in the Ultrasoft line from L.L. Bean.  Oh, and it's $30 less than the item you're looking for, plus free shipping.

It comes in regular, petites, and plus, with a choice of three colors.

There are other items in the Ultrasoft line as well.

Here are the details:

Made with wonderfully soft and comfortable french terry, our women’s Ultrasoft hoodie is designed with shaping and an adjustable waistline for a flattering, versatile style.

• French terry feels wonderfully soft and comfortable next to your skin
  • Designed with shaping and an adjustable inside waist for a more flattering, feminine fit
  • Relaxed Fit: Our most generous fit sits farthest from the body; falls at low hip

Our Ultrasoft Sweats live up to their name – they're made of french terry that's smooth on the outside and softly looped on the inside for a texture that feels great next to your skin. This versatile style is great for walking, running errands or just relaxing at home, and it feels wonderfully comfortable all day long. Designed with an adjustable inside drawstring and shaping for a more flattering, feminine fit. Drawcord at hood. Snap-front placket. Side pockets with snap closures Midweight fabric is 95% cotton with 5% spandex. Imported. Machine wash and dry.

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

It's on my wish list. Showing as sold out.

A269946

Barefoot Dreams Bamboo Chic Lite Calypso Wrap

OMG .... that's it.  No wonder why I could not find it.  It's not available.  Thank you soooo much.  I want it so bad I'm going to see where else I can find it.

@Karnerblue-I'm hoping Q restocks it soon and offers more from this line. I think they offered ezpay and now the extended returns makes it very appealing. Please post a review after you get it home. Curious about fit and how it looks after washing.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

If the garment is actually made out of bamboo fabric, it's going to be expensive.  I have clothing made of bamboo and they are always costly.  It feels like the softest cotton on your body.   

Yes, ITA. How do you find the fabric to look/respond after washing? Similar to your other cotton apparel?

Anyone that owns or just bought this cardi/wrap, please post a review! Thx

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Help Me Find This Item

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yes, ITA. How do you find the fabric to look/respond after washing? Similar to your other cotton apparel?

@Chi-town girl  I have not had a problem washing it, but long before I bought any there was a person selling tie-dyed bamboo socks each year at a craft fair I go to.  They are very cute by the way.  I heard a couple of people at her booth say that bamboo socks get holes in them faster than other socks.  Keeping that in mind, I've always washed bamboo on delicate cycles in the washer and also hung to dry.  It does feel somewhat more fragile to the touch than cotton (but then again, there are many grades of cotton, some heavier than others).  To me, bamboo feels a lot like modal.

At any rate, I've not had a problem but should tell you that more than one person at the socks booth thought they got holes faster than other socks (but then again, it may have been how the person made the socks that was the problem - they were handcrafted and hand tie-dyed, just made out of bamboo). 

I've seen bamboo socks at Marshall's and TJM before, FYI.  They are always cosliter than other socks.  Everything I've ever seen in bamboo is.  One of my favorite pairs of black palazzo pants is in bamboo.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I have not had a problem washing it, but long before I bought any there was a person selling tie-dyed bamboo socks each year at a craft fair I go to.  They are very cute by the way.  I heard a couple of people at her booth say that bamboo socks get holes in them faster than other socks.  Keeping that in mind, I've always washed bamboo on delicate cycles in the washer and also hung to dry.  It does feel somewhat more fragile to the touch than cotton (but then again, there are many grades of cotton, some heavier than others).  To me, bamboo feels a lot like modal.

At any rate, I've not had a problem but should tell you that more than one person at the socks booth thought they got holes faster than other socks (but then again, it may have been how the person made the socks that was the problem - they were handcrafted and hand tie-dyed, just made out of bamboo). 

I've seen bamboo socks at Marshall's and TJM before, FYI.  They are always cosliter than other socks.  Everything I've ever seen in bamboo is.  One of my favorite pairs of black flood pants is in bamboo.

@Pearlee-thx for your response. I always wash these types of fabrics on delicate & either hang or lay flat to dry. I don't have any bamboo items but I love my modal tops & cardi's. Hoping the quick sell out will encourage both companies to partner again soon to offer more than just 1 item. 

Frequent Contributor

Perhaps it is this item: 

A269507

Can't copy any more.  Tried to copy but would not transfer.   Wish you the best.   Thank you