Occasional Contributor

Help ID-ing tops from 5/28 AM Style® with Leah Williams???

[ Edited ]

I saw three tops on AM Style® with Leah Williams that I absolutely loved, but can't ID because they were just window dressing for the pants or shorts that were being sold. I'm hoping someone out there might be able to help me, pleeeeeease!

Top #1 was shown with the "Women With Control" pedal pushers. It was  a very colorful print (couldn't tell for sure, but maybe ikat?) and I know it had sleeves, I think 3/4 or maybe even long.  It didn't look like a button-up, more like a tunic or something silky, had something around the waist, and colors were very bright and plentiful.

Top #2 was worn with the "Denim & Co" original waist stretch pants. it was sleeveless, olive green, and looked like it might be a sweater material because I think it had some fringe detail at the bottom on the side and/or back.

Last of all, Top #3 was shown with the black pair of "Women With Control" bermuda shorts. It was sleeveless and looked like a black knit with overlaying, overlapping panels of chiffon (maybe?), which were also black, but had swirling lines (could have been circles?)  of sort of nuda, mocha, blush-y colors. 

I wish I'd been paying better attention, but I'm pretty sure they weren't ID'ed during the show, and when I checked out the items for today's show, saw pretty much everything BUT these tops, right down to the rings on the models figures! If anyone can help, I am a breast cancer patient, so I do pretty much all my shopping online, and most of it is from QVC (I'm a new addict)!. I do get out of the house once in a while, though, and like to look stylish, even if it's just for a dr's appt. Actually, maybe especially if it's for an appt. And besides, I've already cornered the market on Carole Hochman pajamas, so need to branch out to keep those QVC packages coming.

Anyway, if anyone out there can help me find, I will be ever so thankful! And if you can't help, thank you anyway for having the patience to actually read this long rambling post! 

Elizabeth

Honored Contributor

Re: Help ID-ing tops from 5/28 AM Style® with Leah Williams???

[ Edited ]

@eliz2me

Welcome to the Community Elizabeth.  Well I looked high and low for the tunic Sheila was wearing with the white WWC pedal pushers and I can't find it at the Q.

Edited to add:  I also cannot find the olive embroidered looking top featured with the white Denim & Co pants.

Edited to add:  Couldn't find the top featured with the WWC black bermudas.

In addition to the Women with Control line, Renee has Attitudes by Renee, and usually they style models head to toe in the same designer.

@lolakimono

We could use some help here :-) 

Elizabeth, sometimes they dress the models in clothing that doesn't even come from the Q.  We run into that now and then with tops/accessories and shoes.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Did you call customer service and ask for help?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you type in  "Models' Closet" in the search box, drop-down to "Recently On Air" ...maybe you might find some items there.

Here's the fringe top:

http://www.qvc.com/C.-Wonder-Sleeveless-Knit-Top-with-Embroidered-Side-Panels.product.A277527.html?s...

Occasional Contributor

I'm still on the hunt too - I may actually look at every single top QVC has!Woman Frustrated

Occasional Contributor

So embarassing!  Um, no, I didn't think of that.  I think maybe I try them before I go blind paging through every top there is. I didn't see the forest for the trees. Thank you!! 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

Great Job on the C Wonder top.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Occasional Contributor

For both the tip and the top, thank you! You are AWESOME!!!

Respected Contributor

@eliz2meI just watched the videos from "Items Recently on Air."  I think the top with the pedal pushers is A265361, and the top with the bermuda shorts is A265421.  

Occasional Contributor

I had no idea they actually used items they don't sell. That would have made it even more frustrating if I look at every single top and then found that out. 

Thanks for the tips! Everyone is being so helpful I'm having trouble keeping up. You are all so kind for coming to my aid Woman Very Happy