Contributor

Help Finding Polka Dot Jacket

Can anyone help in finding black blazer/jacket they keep showing on main page with white polka dots and white cuffs?  Or is this just one of their "teases" and its not online yet?  I've looked through most of the designers "new" and can't find it.  Thanks in advance for any help

Honored Contributor

Re: Help Finding Polka Dot Jacket

[ Edited ]

I don't see a poka dot jacket.  Susan Graver is most known for her poka dot items.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@mrsgoofy wrote:

Can anyone help in finding black blazer/jacket they keep showing on main page with white polka dots and white cuffs?  Or is this just one of their "teases" and its not online yet?  I've looked through most of the designers "new" and can't find it.  Thanks in advance for any help

I think its isaac mizrahis polka dot cardigan  with a white blouse underneath 

Trusted Contributor

I think the blouse underneath is louis deleos blouse next to it. Scroll down under picture, and both are first up next to each other
Respected Contributor

@mrsgoofy There is another thread with a picture: Style watch graphic impact...polka dot cardigan. Is that the item your looking for? @lolakimona thought it might be a Susan Graver item that isn't in the system yet. Isaac has a new polka dot cardigan A349931, maybe that's it???

Honored Contributor

@willomenia

Do you mean Louis Dell'Olio, since there is no person named Louis Delos who is associated with QVC

@willomenia wrote:
I think the blouse underneath is louis deleos blouse next to it. Scroll down under picture, and both are first up next to each other

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

CC678892-5A9F-491F-9BEA-50D59D976878.jpeg

From @lolakimono s super-sleuthing:

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Polka-Dot-Jacquard-Long-Sleeve-Cardigan.product.A349931.ht...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mrsgoofy  It is Issac's polka dot sweater with Linea by Louis Dell Olio's top underneath and his black windowpane pants.  It look great in the photo but I would think it would be uncomfortable to wear.  The top underneath is a "bell" sleeve with black lace trim with the sweater over it.  It would be very bunchy to wear.  If you look at one of the other pictures you can see the sleeves are bunched up to expose the black lace trim on the top.  The three item numbers are:  A347445, A347453, A349921.  Great look in pictures but it would drive me nuts and be uncomfortable in real life!  

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@willomenia

Do you mean Louis Dell'Olio, since there is no person named Louis Delos who is associated with QVC

@willomenia wrote:

yes

Respected Contributor

This is a perfect example of what a poor website this is.  It is a SHOPPING website for heaven's sake!  I gave up trying to find items they show in pictures on the home page after several fruitless attempts.  Why is it so hard to find (and hopefully PURCHASE) an item that they are featuring FOR SALE on their website?  Ridiculous!