Trusted Contributor

Re: Hello...does anyone else feel the new lower s&h prices are really a big joke on us...the customers?

Many prices went up to more than cover the lower shipping. Just go check items with older videos.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hello...does anyone else feel the new lower s&h prices are really a big joke on us...the customers?

Lila, you said in a few words what took me forever and lots of bla blaing to say. Good job and I agree with you.

Respected Contributor

IMO...I'd rather shop at the Mall.

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Esteemed Contributor

Most things I return for an ""exchange."" Like shoes. Now their S&H is greater than $3. Do you realize to exchange a pair of shoes would cost $l7. Not in this lifetime....

Super Contributor

I recently received a package with two different clothing items in the same bag.

If I were unsure of my size, I'd only order one to try rather than get stuck with returning four of them.

Honored Contributor

It's rare that I return, mostly with a new vender.

Super Contributor

They have raised prices to cover the lower S&H. I only buy a few staples from QVC, D&Co pants and basic tops, and stocked up on those last year so I won't be shopping with them much anymore unless my daughter needs a new seasonal scent of Wen, that I know I won't be returning.

Regular Contributor

ITA with shipping them all back in one bag. I have always done that.

Honored Contributor

Their new shipping prices have caused me to be much, much more judicious about my shopping with QVC. They clearly raised prices, for the most part, to cover the cost of this "wonderful" new "reduced" shipping "gift"!!!Wink I've become somewhat disenchanted with QVC of late because of some of their new practices. (And they're TSV prices are a joke any more!)

Respected Contributor

Actually I don't think we should be reimbursed for any shipping/handling on items we do not want. If they are defective in some way absolutely..but seriously why should they pay for us trying and not wanting?? That cost ends up on the shopper somehow in higher prices etc.

Also, maybe it will make people stop excessive returns which also costs the regular cutomer in the long run. I read about so much abuse on these boards..people order multiple sizes, colors etc then return.. most people do not want returns and come here complaining about returns. People try on ...use cologne..makeup..wear and return the item with used tissues, lip gloss etc in the pockets. That costs Q money who then hands it down to us.

Maybe people will start being more conservative with orders thus resulting in less returns and abuse of a lax return policy.

I hope they stop check order holds next. I read all the time how somebody will order or place an item on check status..so they can think it over...that is abuse of another policy. The check status was for people who TRULY wrote checks..not for people to use it as a hold so they can mull over their shopping ..to decide if they want or don't want a item.

Easy pay is a double edge sword...it is great for like the reason the poster indicated..if you return an item you are not out that much to begin with until you are reimbursed..but to me it just offers many who could not otherwise afford something..a way to afford it and get in debt and then realize how much it adds up when you order several items that way. I have then heard/read where they come here witching and complaining that their accounts are overdrawn and it is the Q's fault..cause two easy pays hit in the same billing cycle or in the same month out of their bank account..they did not anticipate that..they are overdrawn..etc..if you need to break up a 50 dollar item into four payments you cannot afford that item period! ShopHQ whatever the new name is..offers often six easy pays on things..no matter how much they cost..a splurge/treat now and again for those that would not otherwise afford a BIG TICKET item..I am all for.but the constant overshopping with money they clearly cannot afford is not so great.