Honored Contributor

Re: Hello! Anyone attending the fashion event tomorrow at QVC?

@rockygems123.  Still hot in Albuquerque  until next Tuesday when it cools off and chance of rain returns.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't see anything about a live-audience fashion show on the program guide...??

@SilleeMee. I never saw a word about it until people here mentioned it.  They sure didn't ask me if I wanted to come.  Very sparse audience with many empty seats.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't see anything about a live-audience fashion show on the program guide...??

@SilleeMee. I never saw a word about it until people here mentioned it.  They sure didn't ask me if I wanted to come.  Very sparse audience with many empty seats.

@Kachina624 

I just happened to come across the live-audience show while channel surfing. Looked fairly empty to me, too.

Honored Contributor

I need to check the schedule regularly to see when they have audience shows.  I went once a long time ago when the Q had a live audience Bob Macke show and Marybeth was the host with Shawn as her apprentice.

It was fun and I would like to go again.

Honored Contributor

@Beautybella88 wrote:
Kerstin and Alberti had a live audience made up of everyone who attended the earlier fashion show event. Vendors on hand included Susan Graver, Renee G, Tarte, TJ Jazelle, NYDJ and Denim & Co. Appetizers and beverages were passed around; Leah came in to run a mini fashion show looking absolutely fabulous in her line. Amy Stran came to visit everyone as they sat down for the live audience event. She was absolutely gorgeous and incredibly professional and kind. Personal fave! Lovely gift bag to end the day. Lots of great chit chat. Another event is tomorrow with Kim Gravel.

@Beautybella88 Sounds like you had a nice time! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I totally enjoyed watching. 

A fashion show with lots of energy.!

Alberti and Kirstin kept us interested in viewing many fashion items.

I love these Live Audience shows!  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I was channel surfing, stopped to watch Amy & Alberti,  after a few minutes had to change the channel...just awful.