Honored Contributor

Re: Helen Mirren Runs Barefoot Down Paris Runway

LOVE HER!!!!!

Respected Contributor

She can do no wrong in my book. She always looks amazing.

Love her, love the dress and love her SPIRIT!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a woman!  She has such a great outlook on life, and it shows.  I love the fact it looks like she has bunion on her foot like me. Lol

Honored Contributor

The dress is fabulous.  Great photo.

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

One of the best actresses of our time, everything she does is superb!  She will be playing Catherine the Great in a TV mini series, October 21 on HBO.  I'm sire she will be excellent,  Helen Mirren seems to enjoy life!

I was confused by your comment because I could not fathom a 70+ yr old women playing her.  How?  HM looks good for her age but, not even she can pass for a younger CTG.  So I went on HBO's website & discovered this historical drama will follow the end of Catherine’s reign.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

needs to go back to blonde, that grey is aging even if it's her real color

When I quit dying mine, means I'm dying. LOL

Honored Contributor

That gown is amazing -- and she looks amazing in it!  She's great! She appears to have such spirit and energy.  Good for her!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I for one love her silver hairstyle. Especially wonderful her inner beauty radiates healthy and vibrancy. Good on her! Fine example, inside and out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

I had bunion surgery many years ago on my left foot.  Also surgery to correct damage to my little toe from HAVING the bunion.  It was quite a process as I was awake and could hear them grinding (sorry!).

The Podiatrist told me that they are caused by gait and other things out of my control. 

The good news is once done, the pain of the bunion is gone too!  My foot was often so painful and inflamed, I could not touch it!

Respected Contributor

I had a co-worker teacher who was only in her 40s and she had bunion surgery.  She also said hers were inherited. She had a scooter to hop around on in the school hallways.

My Aunt said hers were from having to wear second hand shoes that were too small wnen growing up. There are  numerous  reasons for bunions. What a role model Helen is!! I also love to see her in ads and commercials.